How to Order a Repeat Prescription
You can order your repeat medication through the following methods:
- via the NHS App
- by filling out our online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Request your usual chemist to order it on your behalf
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Please allow 48hrs before collecting your prescription from reception. Patients wishing to use online access to request repeat prescriptions must first complete the online access form, which can be obtained from reception.
There may be occasions when the doctors will need to see you before issuing a repeat prescription.
We are only able process repeat prescriptions request through the above methods, not requests for new medications. If you do require a new medication you will need to book an appointment in advance of your request or speak to one of our doctors on the telephone.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.